To accommodate social distancing guidelines, we are now offering virtual meetings to initiate your project. By starting now, you will be ready to meet with contractors and finalize product selections once the Safer at Home order is lifted!
• Contact us by filling out the information at the bottom of this page.
• One of our designers will contact you within 48 hours (or the next business day) to discuss your project.
• You will share with the designer your needs, wants and desires along with photos of your space via email or text.
• We get to work reviewing your information, preparing some preliminary design ideas and a 3-Column Budget to help you explore the possibilities of your space and a realistic range of investment in your project.
• The process continues virtually with a ‘meeting’ via Zoom to review and discuss the design ideas and your 3-Column Budget. ( Zoom is simple software that can be used on a computer or smart device. It allows us to converse face-to-face and share documents.)
• Continuing the process includes working with your designer to develop final plans and prepare your project for construction bids. We prepare full renderings that let you virtually walk through your space.
• When you are ready to move forward a non-refundable retainer is collected. The full retainer amount will be applied to the purchase of your new Bella Domicile cabinetry.
• When you’re ready for an onsite visit from your designer they will take site measurements to ensure Bella Domicile is responsible for the proper fit of our products in your home.
3D Rendering Examples