Sales Designer job at Bella Domicile in Madison, WI
Job Summary: Promotes, sells, designs and manages products and services represented by Bella Domicile to a variety of customers. The Sales Designer is expected to meet the needs of the customer, represent value to the customer and generate a profit for the company.
Kitchen & Bath Designer Job Duties:
- Manage and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by generating consistent leads.
- Develops new opportunities by building relationships with home builders, remodeling contractors, architects and allied professionals.
- Follow & adopt our internal sales process.
- Greets prospects on sales floor to determine need, budget and decision making.
- Prepare yearly individual sales goals.
- Space planning and kitchen/bath design.
- Attend industry related meetings and events.
- Material selections with clients.
- Approval of design retainers, estimates and sales contracts.
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent related to field of course instruction. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: 5 years related experience
What You’ll Bring To The Job:
- Be confident.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working as a team as well as on their own.
- Be a strong communicator with internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Enjoy being an active part of an energetic company.
- Prior commissioned sales experience, minimum 3-4 years.
- Computer added drafting skills recommended.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal Skills- Listens to others attentively; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Maintains confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Drive- A self-starter who is dedicated, disciplined and driven to successfully achieve professional goals that are in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “sales”.