Production Expeditor job at Bella Domicile in Madison, WI
Job Summary: The role of the expeditor is to support the company in producing projects that the sales department has sold. The ultimate goal is a satisfied client that is dancing in their space and a project produced on-time, on budget and profitable.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Manage all aspects of purchasing materials for sold projects
- Liaison between the company, vendors and sub-contractors
- Manage JCO/Warranty Claims
- Schedule warranty and service calls
- Coordinate and manage deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
- Work in tandem with team members to successfully produce jobs on time and within budget
- Manage Warehouse
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent related to field of course instruction. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: Several years of work experience, on-the-job training
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal Skills- Listens to others attentively; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Maintains confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Drive- A self-starter who is dedicated, disciplined and driven to successfully achieve professional goals that are in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Must be fluent with Microsoft suite
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “expeditor”.