Job Summary: Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Sales Job Duties:
- Answering the telephone and assisting clients.
- Greet walk-in customers/ sign for packages.
- Keep showroom in a clean appearance.
- Office supply ordering.
- Engage in new hire administrative related training.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Pull purchase orders and enter invoices.
- Work in conjunction with warehouse to process incoming deliveries.
- Order & maintain printed materials, product literature, catalogs & price books.
- Label samples in the selection room.
- Maintain and organize selection room.
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent related to field of course instruction. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: Several years of work experience, on-the-job training
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal Skills- Listens to others attentively; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Maintains confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Drive- A self-starter who is dedicated, disciplined and driven to successfully achieve professional goals that are in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Must be fluent with Microsoft suite
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Administrator”.